Have You Sustained Work Related Injuries?
Some of the most dangerous professions in the world today are oilfield work. Countless injuries and deaths are reported each year due to the risk that comes with the extreme demands that this profession requires. Have you or a loved one experienced any of these injuries resulting from oilfield work?
- Severe burns
- Deafening (from an explosion)
- Heavy equipment-related injuries
- Exposure to toxic gases or liquids
- Vehicle accidents
- Struck by objects
- High pressure lines
Do not hesitate to call or contact us with any question you may have if you know someone who has suffered due to an oilfield injury. We are here to help!
Committed To You And Your Family
If you or a loved one were injured or tragically killed in an oilfield accident or explosion, your company and its “claims adjusters” likely will do everything possible to avoid responsibility and prevent you and your family from recovering the compensation that you deserve—even if they tell you otherwise.
Unless you protect yourself, your family and your rights, the company, its insurer and team of lawyers likely will:
- deny responsibility for or blame you for the accident
- lose and discard evidence you need to prove that the company was at fault or that you were not at fault for causing the accident
- refuse to fully and fairly compensate you and your family for your injuries and losses by attempting to limit your recovery of compensation.
- restrict your medical treatment to “company” and “workers comp” doctors, who are more focused on helping the company save money than providing you with the medical treatment you need and deserve
- terminate your employment at the first available opportunity, which is typically the minute you’ve lost your right to sue the company because the statute of limitations has run, and
- do everything else possible to avoid responsibility and limit your ability to recover damages.
With over 17-years’ experience, our Texas Oilfield Work Accident Attorney and legal team have the knowledge, skills, and resources to stand up against the company and its team of lawyers and ensure that you and your family obtain maximum compensation for what was taken from you.
All consultations are free. There is no obligation to hire us. You won’t owe us anything unless we win your case. Call 210-LAW-9999 today.